We’ve launched a new MIG Enhanced Reporting Service to provide users of the Medical Interoperability Gateway (MIG) analytical insight into the utilisation of MIG services.
The new comprehensive reporting service provides organisations with a detailed report. The report includes a spreadsheet of all raw data and a PDF document that presents a visual view of the data from all endpoints within an organisation using MIG services, delivered on a monthly basis.
“We’re pleased to offer an enhanced reporting service to present MIG data in a meaningful way. It ensures end-users are able to gain a better understanding of MIG usage within healthcare organisations to make effective business decisions. At Healthcare Gateway we know the importance of detailed reporting and by introducing an additional service we continually are developing our product offering to add value to our customers.” Liam King, Director of Commercial and Customer Experience.
What are the benefits?
- It provides a deeper, broken down analysis of MIG usage
- Removes the need for organisational project management to analyse and interpret monthly reports, saving time and resource
- Graphs and tables make the data easier to comprehend and visualise
- Enables you to identify endpoints who are maximising the MIG services and also those who could increase MIG usage to its fullest potential
- Enables you to identify endpoints where there could be knowledge or data sharing issues
- Enables identifying data sharing opportunities.
Find out more
If you would like to view an example of a MIG Enhanced Report or find out costs please get in touch here or call 0845 601 2642.