The MIG Enhanced Reporting Service provides an insight into the utilisation of MIG services within your organisation.
The reports are delivered monthly and include a spreadsheet of raw data and a pdf document that provides easy to view visual displays of the data for all your endpoints.
What are the benefits?
- Provides a deeper analysis of the utilisation of MIG services within your area to ensure you are getting the most from your investment in MIG services
- Removes the need for organisational project management to analyse and interpret monthly reports received from Healthcare Gateway
- Graphs and tables make the data easier to comprehend and visualise
- Enables you to identify endpoints who are maximising the MIG services and also those that are not utilising it to its fullest potential
- Enables you to identify endpoints where there could be knowledge or data sharing opportunities.
The enhanced reporting package is split into several sections:
This section provides an overview of the key service provision statistics and consist of the following:
- Table defining the endpoints included in the report.
- Graph showing the EHR (Electronic Health Record) transactions against the MIG for the last 6 months
- Graph and table showing EHR transactions for each of the endpoints over the past 3 months
- Graph and table showing EHR transactions broken down by day and time
- Graph showing average resolution times for all endpoints over the last 6 months
- Graph showing the service up time for all Healthcare Gateway products over the last 90 days
- Table providing details of any disruption to services over the last 90 days
- Graph showing the number of severe incident reports created and resolved over the last 6 months
- Graph showing incident report by SLA status over the last 6 months.
The remainder of the report provides more details relating to the service utilisation and the interaction with the MIG for each endpoint and the following is displayed for each individual endpoint:
- Graph showing the number of complete and incomplete EHR transactions over the last 6 months
- Graph showing the number of EHR transactions by day and time over the last 6 months
- Graph showing the number of EHR transactions broken down by view over the last 3 months.
What’s the cost?
For more information about the MIG Enhanced Reporting Service including the cost, please call 0845 601 2642 or request a quote.