Our Specialist Datasets provide organisational feeds of patient information from a wide range of healthcare settings.
Healthcare professionals can use them plan complex care for patients who require long term or end of life care.
They provide specific patient information which can be used alongside data from the Detailed Care Record.
What are the benefits?
Specialist Datasets provide:
- healthcare professionals 24/7 access to real-time data which can help them to make informed clinical decisions faster
- a holistic view of patient’s medical information which is relevant to their specific condition
- instant access to real time data from different healthcare settings
- improved information sharing between primary care services and other health sectors
- reduction in duplication of effort and errors in patient management
- improvements in service communication and information sharing over existing paper based communications
- reduction in administrative overheads.
What’s the cost?
Find out more
Complete our form below to find out more.