We’re currently recruiting for the following positions.
If you have any questions or would like more information about any of the roles please email us.
Who we are
Healthcare Gateway`s unique software connects over 180 health and social care organisations across the UK to share 30 million patient records. Our technology provides healthcare professionals with instant access to real-time information held about a patient from many different care settings.
We have an innovative technology that supports the delivery of first-class health and social care. We mobilise important healthcare information to ensure that, whichever health or social care setting a patient presents, the most up to date and relevant information is made available.
You’ll be part of our Healthcare Gateway development department, who’re a close-knit team of developers passionate about innovation and what we do. You’ll have regular contact with the wider Healthcare Gateway team; including our sales, marketing, project management and product teams, so plenty of knowledge and expertise to help you to succeed in your role!
About the role
As our software developer you’ll:
- work as part of our development team who’re responsible for delivering software to the highest possible standards and meet the needs of our customers.
- work in a lean and agile manner and use the very latest technologies and development practices
- work on a good mix of web application, high volume messaging, and database development
- be provided with a great working environment
- have flexible working hours
- use Friday afternoons to pursue your technical interests to help us push the envelope even further!
Who you will be
If you have the following skills, we`d love to hear from you!
- a degree in a relevant subject, or equivalent experience
- at least 3 years’ Java or other object-oriented language development experience on a commercial product
- a team player
- working knowledge of Agile development practices