We’re currently recruiting for the following positions.
If you have any questions or would like more information about any of the roles please email us.
- Job family: Development
- Job type: Permanent
- Location: Dundee
- Band: B
As our software developer, you`ll work on our innovative software that connects 180 health and social care organisations across the UK to share 30 million patient records to support the health and care of the UK population. Your role will involve working as part of our dynamic development team who`re responsible for delivering software requirements and resolving software defects, to make sure our software is to the highest possible standard and meet the needs of our extensive customer base.
We work in a lean and agile manner using Scrum and use the very latest technologies and development practices. We provide a good mix of web application, high volume messaging, and big data development. Our working hours are flexible and training is provided for all areas of work. We even give you a Friday afternoon to research new technologies to help us push the envelope even further!
This role is based in our offices in Dundee, but may require travel to our other offices in Leeds.
Knowledge skills and experience
We want to make sure you are set for success; this isn’t all about your skills, and that is why we would love to talk to you even if perhaps you don’t fit all of the following:
- experience of Java Enterprise development
- a passion for technology with a willingness to learn new skills
- knowledge of Unix, Linux or Windows operating systems
- a degree in a relevant subject, or equivalent experience
- understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- any HTML and CSS experience would be beneficial
- knowledge of agile
- any JMS (Java messaging service) experience would be useful
- superb verbal and written communication skills, and great people skills
- team player
- great eye for detail.