Our marketing communications package will support the roll out of the Medical Interoperability Gateway (MIG) to your stakeholders.
It includes a suite of templates, which will help you to engage with the relevant organisations, clinicians and patients. The templates can be customised with your branding and will help to create awareness for your programme of work, promote the benefits of sharing patient data and increase the uptake of MIG services.
The communications package will also include guidance for clinicians on how they can make the most of their Electronic Patient Record (EPR) system.
Our experienced marketing team help you to make the most of the available resources. They will apply the branding to the templates and will support you with the roll out of information to the intended audience.
The communications package includes:
- Leaflets and posters – Print ready leaflets and posters, which will help to raise awareness for the MIG/project amongst system users.
- LCD screensavers – Graphics for LCD screens in hospital and GP waiting rooms. The graphics will explain how patient records will be used by the clinician.
- Announcements – Email and press release templates to support announcements to project stakeholders.
- Website – Website text with key information and background to the project.
- Social media – This will include, hints, tips and suggested content to help you create regular posts on social media.
- Guidance – We will provide information sheets, which explain how clinicians can access the MIG through their host system, how the MIG can support their role and FAQs.
We can customise the templates with your branding (logo, font, imagery, strapline and colours). To do this we will need access to your brand guidelines and any graphics in JPEG or EPS file format.
You will receive your bespoke marketing communications package within 30 working days of the initial scoping call. This is subject to us receiving your corporate imagery and feedback by the agreed deadlines. We will use Dropbox to send the final artwork in one encrypted folder.
Get a quote
For more information about the marketing communications package including the price, please call 0845 601 2642 or email email@example.com