Find out how to you can partner with us to become a MIG accredited supplier.
The Medical Interoperability Gateway (MIG) is compatible with most system providers and we’re keen to work with as many suppliers as possible to strengthen the connectivity between different healthcare settings. The information below will explain how you can register as a MIG accredited supplier.
How to become MIG accredited?
To integrate your system with the MIG you’ll need to follow our supplier accreditation process. To get started you’ll need to register a supplier account, which will give you access to the MIG software development kit.
Speak to our partner relationship manager
Whilst you’re waiting for your registration to be approved, we can arrange an initial meeting with our partner relationship manager.
The partner relationship manager will be able to provide you with more information about becoming a MIG partner as well as an overview of our services. To request a meeting please complete part one of our supplier information form and return this to us by email. If you have any further questions please call 0845 601 2642.
What’s the cost?
There’s no cost involved and once accredited your customers will be able to access a wide range of data in one application.
What are benefits of MIG accreditation?
Once accredited you will benefit from:
- a single technical interface which connects lots of different applications
- an ongoing partnership with us, which will help to promote your products and services
- a robust product which will help our customers to provide the highest standard of care
- instant access to new and enhanced services from the MIG
- less paper work as our team will manage information governance and data sharing agreements for each organisation which uses your system.
Find out more
To speak to one of our team about MIG accreditation call 0845 601 2642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org