Wednesday 10 May 2017 (12.00-16.00) – The Devon Hotel, Old Matford Lane, Exeter, EX2 8XU
We’re working in partnership with NHS NEW Devon Clinical Commissioning Group to deliver this event.
It will focus on healthcare interoperability and explain how the Medical Interoperability Gateway (MIG) provides an effective way of sharing patient information.
We will show how the MIG has successfully supported the region, connecting different healthcare organisations to give them access to real-time information.
Please note the agenda may be subject to change before the event.
- Arrival – coffee, tea, water
- Welcome – Georgina Roper, Business Development Manager, Healthcare Gateway
- Presentation – Shirley McLean, Programme Manager, Delt Shared Services
- Lunch – Complementary lunch will be provided.
- Presentation two – Dr Mark Eggleton, Medical Director of the Devon Doctors Out of Hours Service
- Presentation three – TBC
- Networking and sharing good practice
- Reflection on the day by Georgina Roper Business Development Manager, Healthcare Gateway