We’re currently recruiting for the following positions.
If you are interested in working for Healthcare Gateway please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job type: Maternity cover – opportunity for it to become more permanent in the future
Start date: TBC
About the role
As our product owner, you will be responsible for ensuring that Healthcare Gateway delivers a successful product that represents the requirements of the customer. We’re looking for someone who has experience of working with an agile development team and following a scrum framework.
You will maintain regular communication with the customer to create user based stories and prioritise requirements to ensure our products are developed in line with the company’s strategy and market demands. The product owner is accountable for the product until it has been fully accepted into the business and you will be required to answer questions and provide direction throughout the development process.
You will work alongside our product manager and will be in daily contact with our development team, which is based in our Dundee office. You`ll be supported and managed by Melissa George, Head of Business Operations, who has a wealth of experience and will train and guide you where necessary.
Who you`ll be
We want to make sure you`re set for success so the key skills we are looking for in the role are below;
- strategic product planning and management
- extensive experience in stakeholder management
- superb communication and influencing skills, with proven ability to influence team members with no direct reporting line
- ability to build and maintain outstanding customer relationships
- analytical problem solver with a proven ability to identify customer issues and put in place actions to resolve
- ability to prioritise and self-manage workload
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- excellent decision making skills combined with the ability to negotiate and achieve compromise to deliver a quality product within specified timescales
- knowledge of how software is developed and deployed, Kanban, Scrumban and Medical Interoperability Gateway
- experience of working with an Agile development team following the scrum framework
- analytical and logical approach to identifying customer needs.
How to apply
If this role sounds of interest please call us on 0845 601 2642 or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com